OreoTv APK is one of the best Live Tv application for android devices. This IPTV app is also enhanced for the Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV 4K devices precisely. So, every smart tv user, as well as android boxes users, can also utilise the benefits of this app without any problems. Enjoy watching more than 2000+ live tv channels for free online.
These days, streaming apps play a major role in our day to day life. Isn’t it? We all consume media content a lot particularly from YouTube since it is a free source for us. What about some paid content? For that, we have already some popular streaming applications like Hotstar, Sun NXT, Zee5, Alt Balaji and much more. All we have to do is pay some subscription fee on a monthly basis.
However, we can’t afford many subscriptions combined indeed to watch their original production content. But with the OreoTv APK, we can watch all of their original content in one place that too for free of cost. For cricket lovers, I would say this is one of the best because the team updates the live cricket streaming links all the time.
Table of Contents
What is OreoTV APK?
OreoTv APK is an android application which let users watch Live TV, Live Cricket, Sports, Movies, Shows, and Series. This app is developed by Indians for Indians. That is why you can see a lot of Indian content rather than worldwide media. Even, there is a separate section for international channels but that limited number. For international channels, we suggest TvTap Pro APK for Android & Fire Stick to watch 5000+ Channels.
OreoTv is completely ad-free at the time of writing this article, but soon they add advertisements to maintain the server costs. Minimal ads are tolerable when we consider the hard work of the developers. I don’t think we provide a modded app for this.
|Last Updated||July 19, 2020|
What does Oreo Tv offer?
Here is a list of a variety of television channels, movies and shows providers available in-app. And those were renamed to dodge the copyright claims.
|Sports Premium||Z Channels||Jaguar|
|Velvet Movies||Sunshine Shows||Jolly Movies|
Download OreoTv APK for Android, Fire Stick, Smart Tv and Android Boxes.
OreoTv can support all android based devices such as Android smart televisions, Boxes, NVIDIA Shield, Roku, MI Box, and Amazon FireStick. Yet, there is no news for windows and iOS platform from the developer. Meanwhile, many users are using Oreo Tv on Windows via android emulators.
Oreo Tv is the best rival for ThopTv – A Live Tv App since both are similar in many aspects like providing live streaming of cricket and many other sports including football.
No Advertisements makes OreoTv as a better option for many people, download now if you hate ads.
By the way, we have explained some features below, kindly read.
- Network stream – You might have used this option on MX Player Pro App for streaming video content by just pasting the link. With this OreoTv, you can avail the same benefit if you have the URL.
- Dark Mode – Google introduced the system-wide dark mode again in android 10 OS to reduce the eye strain at nights and we don’t need android 10 to enable this dark mode option.
- PIP Mode – Everyone can enable this option if you are using android 8.0 or above.
- Live Chat – Once you click this option, it will take you to their official telegram group. So that you can easily get support from the users.
- Favourites – Option for wish listing your favourite shows, movies, Tv Series, etc. Just go the section and find your favourite content in one place.
- Search – Detailed search option let you find the desired content. Here you can customise it by selecting a language, categories and a few more.
- Feedback – Just utilise this option when you face any problem.
- Countries – OreoTv mainly developed for Asian region countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Even you can discover content for USA and Canada.
- Video resolution – Watch up to 4K only from selected channels or movies. Just select the resolution from the media player screen that you want.
- Inbuilt video player – Yes, it has an inbuilt video player which can provide the same features like VLC.
- Compatability – OreoTv compatible with amazon firestick, Mi Box, Android smart tv’s, Roku, NVIDIA Shield and other android boxes.
- Request channels – Users can able to request channels within the app.
How to Install OreoTv APK on Android?
Step 1. Download OreoTv APK from our official page.
Step 2. Once it gets downloaded, tap on the APK file.
Step 3. If you did not perform this procedure before, then here you might face the security popup asking you to allow this source option.
Tap on the Allow from this source.
Step 4. Again go back to the downloaded location and Tap on the APK file to install on your android device.
Step 5. Open the application and then choose any movie or TV show to watch.
How to Install Oreo TV APK on FireStick and Fire Tv 4K?
As I said earlier, Oreo Tv APK is perfectly compatible with the FireStcik and Fire Tv 4K devices. The orientation, remote control and everything perfectly optimised by the developer. So, one can easily install and watch tons of channels and movies for free. Literally, you can ditch cable tv forever if you have a proper internet connection.
Follow the steps carefully.
Step 1. Select settings option from the main menu of the firestick.
Step 2. Go to the Device or My Fire Tv option.
Step 3. Navigate to the developer options to enable important security settings.
Step 4. Click on the Apps from unknown sources option. This allows us to sideload apps which are not available in the Amazon app store.
Step 5. Turn on it.
Step 6. Go back to Home by clicking on the Home button in the remote.
Step 7. Navigate to the search option on the top menu.
Step 8. Enter Downloader using the remote.
Step 9. Install Downloader application into the firestick.
Step 10. Open Downloader app.
Step 11. Allow the storage permissions to access the device storage.
Step 13. Go to the browser from the sidebar menu.
Step 14. Enter this URL: bit.ly/30jhMTW manually. Click on the Go button.
Step 15. Now, wait for some time until OreoTv APK gets downloaded.
Step 16. The system will open the installation window.
Step 17. Click on the Install button.
Step 18. Click on the Done button. This step opens another window where you can delete the downloaded APK file. Delete the APK file to save some storage of the device.
Step 19. Go back to the Home again. This time click on the Apps and Channels section.
Step 20. Scroll to the bottom. Generally, freshly installed applications found at the bottom of the list.
Click on the OreoTv icon and move to the top. So, you can easily open the from the home screen anytime you want.
OreoTv does have all JioTv channels (600+) and can use it on any telecom network. So, that we don’t need JioTV Mod version for watching live cricket and tv channels on other telecom networks. I suggest you utilise these IPTV offerings in your spare time.
I hope you like this article, kindly share with your friends. And I will meet you in the next one. Peace✌️